Chelsea are looking to make further progress to the top of the table as they visit St Mary’s to face Southampton on Tuesday night.
The Blues go into this game after an impressive win against Leicester City last round, despite being one man down after Gallagher was sent off with a red card, they managed to score two goals.
Still, the team looks far from convincing and will need to show more if they want to fight for the League title this season.
With Chelsea in sixth place after beating Leicester City at the weekend, 14th-placed Southampton could be on the same points with a victory at St Mary’s.
Southampton vs Chelsea Head-to-Head
|Southampton||0 – 6||Chelsea|
|Chelsea||4 – 3||Southampton|
|Chelsea||3 – 1||Southampton|
|Southampton||1 – 1||Chelsea|
|Chelsea||3 – 3||Southampton|
Southampton vs Chelsea form guide
Southampton’ last 5 games – LDWWL
|Southampton||0 – 1||Man Utd|
|Cambridge Utd||0 – 3||Southampton|
|Leicester||1 – 2||Southampton|
|Southampton||2 – 2||Leeds|
|Tottenham||4 – 1||Southampton|
Chelsea’ last 5 games – WWDLW
|Chelsea||2 – 1||Leicester|
|Leeds||3 – 0||Chelsea|
|Chelsea||2 – 2||Tottenham|
|Everton||0 – 1||Chelsea|
|Udinese||1 – 3||Chelsea|
- Southampton has scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals in their last 5 matches
- 2 out of Southampton’s last 5 games ended with Over 2.5 Goals
- 3 of Southampton’s last 5 games Both Teams Scored
- Chelsea has scored 8 goals and conceded 7 in their last 5 matches
- 4 out of Chelsea’s last 5 games ended with Over 2.5 Goals
- 3 out of 5 Chelsea’s last 5 games Both Teams Scored.
Southampton vs Chelsea prediction
Chelsea have always won against Southampton, so It is safe to say that this game is a walkover for Chelsea, but we cannot take away the fact that both teams played to a draw twice in their last 5 matches.
- CHELSEA TO WIN @ 1.63
- OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.69
- BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @ 1.76
*DISCLAIMER: Odds are subject to change
Bet on Southampton vs Chelsea with FrapapaBET
Please, bet responsibly!