Old rivals Jose Mourinho and Massimiliano Allegri will clash this weekend in Serie A when Juventus welcome the capital club, Roma to Turin.
Declared enemies since the Portuguese questioned why the Italian won a coach of the year award with Cagliari, Jose Mourinho and Massimiliano Allegri have never shied away from antagonising each other.
Mourihno goes into this match with a resurgent AS Roma side bolstered by a former Turin star, who will be returning to his old hunting ground, Paulo Dybala.
Allegri’s side comes into this game on the back of a 0-0 draw against Marco Giampaolo’s Sampdoria in their last league game.
Roma, on the other hand, beat Massimiliano Alvini’s Cremonese 1-0 in their last game. Thanks to a second-half goal from English centre-back Chris Smalling to secure the win for Mourinho’s Roma.
This weekend, when both coaches and the sides they both coach will face off in Turin. Who will emerge victorious?
Stake on our Both Teams To Score boosted odds for Juventus vs Roma.
Juventus vs Roma H2H
|Roma||3 – 4||Juventus|
|Juventus||1 – 0||Roma|
|Juventus||2 – 0||Roma|
|Roma||2 – 2||Juventus|
|Juventus||1 – 3||Roma|
Juventus vs Roma form guide
Juventus’ last 5 games – DLLWD
|Sampdoria||0 – 0||Juventus|
|Juventus||3 – 0||Sassuolo|
|Juventus||0 – 4||Atletico Madrid|
|Real Madrid||2 – 0||Juventus|
|Barcelona||2 – 2||Juventus|
Roma’ last 5 games – WWWWW
|Roma||1 – 0||Cremonese|
|Salernitana||0 – 1||Roma|
|Roma||5 – 0||Shakhtar Donetsk|
|Tottenham||0 – 1||Roma|
|Roma||1 – 0||Feyenoord|
- Juventus and Roma have played 31 matches in the past. Of these meetings, Juventus won 18, Roma won 8 and they drew 5 times.
- Roma have an above average home record, while Juventus also have an above average away record.
- Out of all previous Juventus vs Roma matches, 2.68 goals are scored on average. 48% of these matches end with both teams scoring.
- Juventus get 1.4 Points Per Game when they host games in the Serie A. Roma earn 2.25 Points Per Game when they play away from home in the Serie A.
Juventus vs Roma prediction
Here are what we think are likely to happen in this fixture:
- EITHER TEAM TO WIN @ 1.37
- BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE – YES @ 1.84