After failing to progress in the Champions League against Dynamo Kyiv, Fenerbahce is looking to get back on track in the first leg of the Europa League third qualifying round against Slovacko in Ulker Stadyumu.
Fenerbahce finished 14 games undefeated in the Super Lig last season. In fact, their only recent loss was against Slavia Prague in the European Conference League knockouts in February of this year.
Having lost their place in the Champions League, Fenerbahce are now under pressure to qualify into the group stage of the Europa League qualifiers. As the more experienced side, Fenerbahce do have the upperhand on the field of play over Slovacko.
Fenerbahce vs Slovacko form guide
Fenerbahce’s recent form – LDWWW
|Fenerbahce||1 – 2||Dyn. Kyiv|
|Dyn. Kyiv||0 – 0||Fenerbahce|
|Fenerbahce||2 – 0||Hull|
|Fenerbahce||3 – 0||MOL Fehervar|
Slavacko’s recent form – D-D-W-D-W
|Brno||2 – 2||Slovacko|
|Ashdod||1 – 1||Slovacko|
|Budafoki||0 – 3||Slovacko|
|Trabzonspor||2 – 2||Slovacko|
|Slovacko||2 – 0||Vyskov|
- This is the first time both teams will be meeting
- Fenerbahce scored 7 goals and conceded 2 goals in their 5 matches
- 2 out of Fenerbahce’s last 5 games ended with Over 2.5 Goals
- Slovacko has scored 10 goals and conceded 5 goals in their last 5 matches
- 3 out of Fenerbahce’s last 5 games ended with Over 2.5 Goals
Fenerbahce vs Slovacko prediction
Going by facts from both teams so far, we can say;
- Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.86