Dortmund and Hoffenheim will face off in the Bundesliga on Friday night. Dortmund will be looking for another win at Signal Iduna Park as both teams have been impressive this season.
Hoffenheim are currently in fourth position in the Bundesliga standings and have been going strong so far this season. The visitors beat FC Augsburg 1-0 last week and will have to try hard to replicate the same result in this match.
Borussia Dortmund, meanwhile, are currently in fifth place in the rankings and will have to maintain their place in the Bundesliga. The Ruhr Valley giants beat Hertha Berlin 1-0 in their previous game, but still need improvement this week.
Dortmund vs Hoffenheim Head-to-Head
|TSG Hoffenheim||2 – 3||Borussia Dortmund|
|Borussia Dortmund||3 – 2||TSG Hoffenheim|
|Borussia Dortmund||2 – 2||TSG Hoffenheim|
|TSG Hoffenheim||0 – 1||Borussia Dortmund|
|Borussia Dortmund||0 – 4||TSG Hoffenheim|
Dortmund vs Hoffenheim form guide
Dortmund’s last 5 games- WLWWW
|Hertha Berlin||0 – 1||Borussia Dortmund|
|Borussia Dortmund||2 – 3||Werder Bremen|
|SC Freiburg||1 – 3||Borussia Dortmund|
|Borussia Dortmund||1 – 0||Bayer Leverkusen|
|1860 Munich||0 – 3||Borussia Dortmund|
Hoffenheim’s last 5 games- WWWLW
|TSG Hoffenheim||1 – 0||Augsburg|
|Bayer Leverkusen||0 – 3||TSG Hoffenheim|
|TSG Hoffenheim||3 – 2||Bochum|
|Borussia M’gladbach||3 – 1||TSG Hoffenheim|
|SV Rodinghausen||0 – 2||TSG Hoffenheim|
- The last match ended with the result: Borussia Dortmund 2-1 Hoffenheim.
- These two teams have met 29 times in the last few seasons.
- In 29 matches so far, Borussia Dortmund have won 12 and Hoffenheim 7 times, Ten games in between were draws.
- Borussia Dortmund are average at home and Hoffenheim are average away. Borussia Dortmund and Hoffenheim have averaged 3.17 goals in their previous matches, with BTTS coming in 79% of the time.
- So far this season in the Bundesliga, Borussia Dortmund have averaged 0.8 Points Per Game at home games and Hoffenheim have averaged 1.8 Points Per Game at away games.
Dortmund vs Hoffenheim prediction
When Borussia Dortmund and Hoffenheim meet, sparks fly, and the two duels between the teams last season produced a whopping 10 goals. We are hopeful that we can get another smash. Excitement is usually guaranteed in this match and punters could be rewarded with another 3.5+ bet this week. Here are what we think are likely to happen in this fixture:
- Borussia Dortmund TO WIN @ 1.69
- BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE – NO @ 1.44
- OVER 3.5 GOALS @ 1.94