A place in the 2022 Women’s Euro Championship quarterfinals is on the line when Denmark and Spain lock horns for a crucial Group B encounter on Saturday, July 16th at the Brentford Community Stadium.
Denmark needs a win against Spain to progress into the next round having so far lost and won a match, they need to deliver in this final round. Otherwise, their run in the Women’s Euro 2022 could end.
Spain, on the other hand, holds their destiny in their own hands. They are condemned to either win or a draw this encounter to go through to the second round, as a defeat could end their Euros dream.
Denmark vs Spain H2H
|15/06/21||Spain Women||3 – 0||Denmark Women|
Denmark vs Spain form guide
Denmark last five games – WWLLW
|12/07/22||Denmark Women||1 – 0||Finland Women|
|08/07/22||Germany Women||4 – 0||Denmark Women|
|29/06/22||Denmark Women||1 – 2||Norway Women|
|24/06/22||Denmark Women||2 – 1||Brazil Women|
|12/06/22||Austria Women||1 – 2||Denmark Women|
- Denmark have scored in 14 of the last 16 home matches
- Denmark have not lost 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Denmark have won 6 of the last 8 home matches
- Denmark have won 5 of the last 7 matches
- Denmark have scored in 6 of the last 7 matches
Spain last five games – WWDWL
|12/07/22||Germany Women||2 – 0||Spain Women|
|08/07/22||Spain Women||4 – 1||Finland Women|
|01/07/22||Italy Women||1 – 1||Spain Women|
|25/06/22||Spain Women||7 – 0||Australia Women|
|12/04/22||Scotland Women||0 – 2||Spain Women|
- Spain have not lost 26 of the last 27 matches
- Spain have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
- Spain have not lost 11 of the last 12 away matches
- Spain have scored in 8 of the last 10 away matches
- Spain have not won 4 of the last 5 away matches
Denmark vs Spain prediction
Taking a critical look at the key facts of both teams and this fixture our expert pickings are:
- Spain to win @ 1.26
- Both teams to score – Yes @ 2.31
*DISCLAIMER: Odds are subject to change
Bet on Denmark vs Spain with FrapapaBET.
Don’t have an account? Register here!
Please, bet responsibly!