Bodo/Glimt will host Sarpsborg, who are only one place ahead of them with a higher goal difference on the Norway Eliteserien. As things stand, both clubs are vying for a place in Europe, and we expect a close and competitive 90 minutes at the Aspmyra Stadion.
Bodo’s loss in their last game had a negative impact, as they are now two points behind third place and eight points behind Lillestrom at the top of the league table, therefore a win for them is critical.
Sarpsborg are in a tough spot right now after losing two games in a row, a 3-2 loss to Hamkam in the league and a 1-0 loss to Moss in the NM cup.
Sarpsborg has done well thus far, with 5 wins and a tie from 11 games, but Bodoe will be too much for them to handle, since they have been struggling defensively. They have failed to keep a clean sheet in four consecutive games across all competitions.
Bodo/Glimt vs Sarpsborg H2H
|Bodo/Glimt||5 MATCHES (2 DRAW)||Sarpsborg|
- Games over 2.5 goals – 4/5
- Both teams scored -4/5
Bodo/Glimt vs Sarpsborg form guide
Bodo/Glimt ’s Last 5 – WWWWD
Sarpsborg’s Last 5 -LWLLD
|18/06/22||Sarpsborg||5 – 1||Stromsgodset|
|13/06/22||Sarpsborg||1- 4||BK Hacken|
- Bodo/Glimt has scored 10 goals and conceded no goals in their last 5 matches
- 2 out of Bodo/Glimt’s last 5 games ended with Over 2.5 Goals
- None of Bodo/Glimt’s last 5 games ended in Both Teams Scored
- Sarpsborg has scored 8 goals and conceded 9 in their last 5 matches
- 3 out of 5 Sarpsborg’s last 5 games ended with Over 2.5 Goals
- 3 out of 5 Sarpsborg’s last 5 games Both Teams Scored
Bodo/Glimt vs Sarpsborg team news
Morten Konradsen, a midfielder for Bodo/Glimt, has a knee injury and will be sidelined until mid-July.
Sarpsborg goalie Anders Kristiansen has a finger injury and will be sidelined until mid-August. Simen Nilsen is also suspended after being sent off in the last match.
Bodo/Glimt vs Sarpsborg prediction
Bodo/Glimt are favourites to win since they have a strong home record and a favourable head-to-head record, as experts we’ll be picking:
- BTTS – [email protected] 2.53
- Over 3.5 goals @2.08
- Bodo/Glimt to win @ 1.53
- Halftime/Fulltime- 1/1 @2.13
*DISCLAIMER: Odds are subject to change
Bet on Bodo/Glimt vs Sarpsborg with FrapapaBET.
Don’t have an account? Register here!
Please, bet responsibly!